We've got updates for you about topics from past shows! First, the political science scandal of the year 2015 has a new chapter, we'll remind you about the original story and then dive into what has happened since. Then, we've got an update on AlphaGo, and his/her/its much-anticipated match against the human champion of the game Go.
- Linear Digressions: Electoral insights part 2
- Linear Digressions: AlphaGo
- For real this time: Talking to people about gay and transgender issues can change their prejudices
- Durably reducing transphobia: a field experiment on door-to-door canvassing
- Google's AI won the game of Go by defying millennia of basic human instinct
- In two moves, AlphaGo and Lee Sedol redefined the future
- The sadness and beauty of watching Google's AI play Go